CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST
The Mississippi Department of Marine Resources is hosting a photo contest, and the winners will be used in the agency’s 2021 calendar.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Friday, October 23, 2020
- Submitted photos should depict an aspect of the marine resources available on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, including recreational and commercial fishing, Coastal Preserves, marine plant and animal life, marsh areas, boating and Mississippi seafood.
- Since the photos will be used in a high-quality reproduction, submitted images must be a high-resolution JPEG or .jpg file, 3 MB or greater in size, 300 dpi and a horizontal format.
- Entry Deadline: October 23, 2020. Uploaded your digital photos below and fill out all form fields.
- Photos previously submitted for the agency’s calendar are not eligible.
- For all photos submitted, photographers maintain copyright; however, photographers authorize MDMR to maintain use of all photos submitted in promoting or marketing in any future publications.
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS
Please complete and submit the form below.